Sunday, April 11, 2010


This is a print that I made for my final series that I explained in my last post. It is called Camille in the Bathroom. It was inspired by Tina Barney's photograph called, Jill and Polly in the Bathroom. I was fortunate to have another gorgeous friend model for me for this shoot, then I spent all day on Friday printing these in the darkroom. I am so pleased with the series thus far. I had another shoot today after I got home from work. I hope that they will turn out just as well. There were a few other shots from last Thursdays shoot that I would also like to share, but I am worn out now. I signed up for classes next semester. I'm taking studio, advanced color darkroom, digital photography I, and the history of photography I and II. They should be challenging and fun, but for right now... summer is smelling awfully good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers